Saturday, September 7, 2013

"What's the best way to color my red hair?


At Just For Redheads, a question so often asked is:

The Egyptians first used henna as a coloring agent, and to this day it is still the best solution for redheads to color their hair.  Just For Redheads has taken the benefits of henna to a new level, by importing only the purest and finest in the world.
  
Did you know that the gorgeous Lucille Ball was a brunette?   Irma Kusely (worked with Lucille) tells a story about Lucille and her infamous hair color, "Her hair color? I called it apricot but a lot of people think of it as red. It was a golden apricot color.   We loved using Henna.  One time in Las Vegas, she met a very wealthy sheik, and she mentioned her problem with the availability of henna.  He said he would send her some henna. And he did."

Today JFR sells more henna to redheads than we could have ever imagined.  It is simply the best way to both color and maintain the health of your hair. Once our customers try it, they never go back to harsh chemical treatments.
  
The question most have is, “where do I start?” 
Great news!  Paula will help you personally, because every redhead is unique.




4 comments:

  1. I am a strawberry blond by nature however, I've been dying my hair medium brown with blond highlights for many years. Don't even want to know how much money I've spent on my hair color. How could I introduce Henna to my hair and stop paying for color? P.S. If I don't color my hair, my roots are salt and pepper with a little natural color left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JFR takes great care in providing personal, private, no obligation color consults to redheads around the world. This has become one of our most popular features in assisting redheads in discovering their natural beauty.
      Simply click on the box, on the homepage (mid-page on left), to fill out our new express Color Consult form, there are specific forms on the next page for a hair consultation. A JFR color consultant will respond in detail within 2 business days. You'll be glad you did.
      www.justforredheads.com

      Delete
  2. I've always been afraid to color my hair, because I don't want pink or purple undertones. My hair started out bright carrot, but now it's much lighter (I think there might be some white in it).
    I would love some answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JFR takes great care in providing personal, private, no obligation color consults to redheads around the world. This has become one of our most popular features in assisting redheads in discovering their natural beauty.
      Simply click on the box, on the homepage (mid-page on left), to fill out our new express Color Consult form, there are specific forms on the next page for a hair consultation. A JFR color consultant will respond in detail within 2 business days. You'll be glad you did.
      www.justforredheads.com

      Delete