Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just For Redheads Flawless Mineral Foundation is the gold standard of mineral foundation.


Our Flawless Mineral Foundation is purely mineral base, oil-free, moisture retentive, with aloe vera and natural emollients. It provides complete coverage with an unbelievably silky finish. This nondrying formula also contains sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful sun damage.


BUT Don’t take our word for it!

"I recently ordered the Flawless Foundation. Oh my goodness, I never used a foundation before that looks so natural on my skin. I have had so many compliments! Thanks JFR for a wonderful product. Will share your catalog with my other redheaded friends." - Mendy Fowler, TN

"As a licensed skin therapist and educator, I am quite particular about what I apply to my skin. I'd just like to say your product line is superb. I recently tried your Flawless Mineral Foundation and not only was I amazed at the natural color and finish, but I was amazed I didn't break out. As a woman 'of a certain age' who still occasionally battles adult acne, finding your base is practically a miracle! As well, everything else I'm using from your line is bringing me compliments galore." - Holly Stoviak, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment